As every year on this date, the School of Engineering celebrates its Leonardo Awards conmemorating the birthdate of Leonardo Da Vinci (15th of April, 1452) In this day, students and professors are awarded. These awards recognise the best research careers, best academic records, academic activity, best teaching, etc, of the previous academic year.
The following researchers and professors from biogroup were awarded.
- Almudena Hospido and Francisco Omil got the Leornado award for their teaching in Chemical Engineering Degree 2019/2020
- Juan M. Garrido and Anuska Mosquera got the Leornado award for their teaching in the Master Chemical Engineering and Bioprocesses 2019/2020
- Maite Moreira, Juan M. Lema and Almudena Hospido received the Leonardo Award for their research activity.
- Rubén Coves and Ander Castro who carried out their master thesis in the biogroup, received the VIAQUA Award to the best Master Thesis.
- Ander Castro obtained also the Best final Thesis award of the Master in Chemical Engineering
Congratulations to all of them!